Neural Edge Careers
Find your next position and enhance your career at Neural Edge.
Marketing Assistant (SEO)
Crewkerne based digital marketing agency Neural Edge is looking for a marketing assistant (SEO). This new role involves supporting the marketing team with essential tasks, including uploading blog posts, writing SEO copy, tracking campaign results and reporting to clients.
- Uploading blog posts to client websites
- Writing meta titles and descriptions
- Writing product descriptions
- Updating information on client websites
- Updating client marketing plans
- Supporting the creation of client marketing plans
- Joining client meetings
- Marketing admin and record-keeping
You should have an interest in digital marketing, and although formal experience isn’t necessary, knowledge of a website CMS like WordPress, Shopify or Magento would be beneficial. Attention to detail and strong English language and grammar skills are very important. Full training will be given with the chance to gain industry-recognised qualifications.
This is a hybrid role meaning you will spend a minimum of 3 days a week working at the Crewkerne office and 2 days working from home. To find out more and apply for the role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and why you think you’d be a perfect fit for our team.
Skills & Experience
- No marketing experience is needed
- We will train you!
- An interest in marketing is a must
- Great English and spelling skills
- Comfortable on video calls
- Excel/Google Sheets skills